Friday, January 9, 2009

My messy desk


I thought I would share a photo of my desk. You wouldn't believe it, but it was clean on Monday. You could actually see the desk, and find papers you needed. However, it is now Friday, and my desk has not been neat since Monday afternoon.

You can see my pencil cup, that was full on Monday, but as the week goes on they end up in the kitchen. Ruth and Mary's drinks from breakfast are still on my desk.

The phone in it's semi permanent home. I was calling Joann's fabric, they are having a sale on Simplicity patterns this next week, have to head there Sunday. I am getting my sewing machine fixed this weekend, the girls really want me to sew them things, so I told them if they used their allowance money for material I would make them whatever they wanted.

Then there is the stack of papers. That are is always clean and empty Monday morning, and then it fills up all week long. Right now I have my property folder out, DVD's from the library, Girl Scout cookie order forms, directions to our friends house for dinner tonight, the new cd Matt ordered from Amazon.com that came today, and print outs from the patterns I plan to buy on Sunday.

No comments: