Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Museum Day


Today was free admission to the Natural History Museum (Ruth's favorite place on the planet).
We went this morning, and almost left as soon as we got there.
Never in the seven years I have been a Mom did I have to bodily remove my child from the premises. Well, today was a first. Mary had a fit about a doll she had taken with her before we even hit the door, and then continued to cry once we were in.
Long story short she was able to return 20 minutes later, and eventually had a good time with her friends who had met us there. I had to literally drag her out of the museum and to the car a block away. I have never been so humiliated and disappointed.

Here is the one and only picture I got from the day. This was taken of Ruth inside the museum with a dinosaur behind her.

No comments: