Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tuesday, we made it

Well, it has been a long day, I can't remember a longer one, but we made it.
Almost.
We all still need to shower and head to bed, but I am so tired I'm pretty sure I'll sleep tonight.

Let's see, what all did I do today.
Exterminator went to the property, we had to go back twice to get all our To Do list done.
Found another property manager for Dallas, ran errands, had lunch out, did school while out for lunch.
The kids went to the rec center while I got groceries, man that was nice. And quiet.

Ruth and Mary both got new fall/winter pj's and Halloween tee shirts.
Gotta love fall.

Ruth is studying and reading about Halloween and its origins, so she is very into the holiday this year.
I wasn't sure how I felt about this. Last year was the first time the kids went trick or treating, and before that we went out as a family for the night.
This year however, Ruth has made a personal choice, and we are learning the roots and reason for the holiday. I will admit it wasn't as bad as I thought it was.
So we are doing tee shirts and trick or treating this year.
Budget friendly. I can do that.

No comments: