Thursday, September 24, 2009

Day is done, well almost

One more day I can mark off the calendar.
Man this is killing me, I am beat.
We ran all our errands but the library.
We'll go tomorrow since the kids have "Art Around the World" at a library across town.
This will be our first time going, but I have heard great things about it, so I am so excited the kids get to start.
Tomorrow we are cleaning house and building the new student desk I got for the kids today.
Their old desks were great. Except they cheated in math using the number line, and hid food inside of them too. Plus I feel like I needed to organize and simplify, and this was the solution I came up with.
Kids are going to bed earlier tonight, we all need the sleep.
Here is hoping the weekend goes by fast and easy.
I was counting on the neighbor kids being here to "help", but we found out last night they are going camping this weekend, so it looks like we'll be heading out to find things to do Saturday to kill some time before Matt gets home.
Night all.
See you tomorrow!!

No comments: