Friday, September 25, 2009

A good nights sleep

Finally we all slept well and enough, and everyone is in a much better mood.
We're heading out soon for art, then home to work, work, work.
Got the kids new desk set up this morning, I really like it. It's great to be really organized.
I feel like I can do more school now, I'll be able to find their things.
Mary is loving it too, makes her feel like a grown up girl!!
Ruth got a new Littlest Pet Shop online pet yesterday, on sale for half off, and I need her help today, so very much worht it.
The website you play on is not easy like Webkins, so I am excited for her. This will be a great challenge and learning experience.
I put her upstairs on Matt's computer so she will have to figure it out and not ask for help every two minutes.
Off to fix breakfast and get ready to go.
I'll post again tonight.

No comments: