Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saturday, one more day

Today is going to be hard. I can just feel it.
I slept in which felt good, I haven't been sleeping well.
Ruth and Mary are fighting more, and Ruth has been crying over every little thing.
Both girls told me yesterday that they miss their Dad and wish he were home already.
I totally agree.

This time has been nice for one thing though. I've been able to really focus on business and school, got some things figured out, prayed more.
But I am ready, more than ready for the better half to come home and life to be "normal" again.

Today we are heading out for breakfast and then to the new park they opened recently.
I figured it being Saturday morning hopefully there will be some kids around.
I need to re plan our weekly schedule to include Opera, and get everything in the calendar so I don't forget.
I have one more errand to run, laundry and dishes, those are about all the chores left to do!!
House looks really good, can't wait to start school on Monday, I always work better when things are organized and clean.

No comments: