Wednesday, February 4, 2009

We're doing okay

Matt is still out of town, won't be home until very late Thursday night.
We're doing okay right now.
Yesterday was a busy day by choice, and today I'm going to try and get out too, for everyone's sake.
Had tenant/maintenance issues come up yesterday, and I think I'm handling it rather well.
We've managed to get done most of our school, I would have liked to do more, but I realized I did not order school books for Ruth, so I am grabbing random things for her to do. Also, have not made it to the library yet, so Mary is out of reading books, so I am trying to supplement that for her too.
We went to the art community center yesterday, it was fun. I'll take pictures of their paintings as soon as I get them out of the car and post them later.

No comments: