Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I am so excited

We are now on week two of our new schedule. It's killing me. The kids will not stop fighting, and it's a little too much "togetherness". I have been trying to find an activity for Tuesday afternoons, and until today had struck out.
I called a gymnasium we had visited months ago, and they have a new half hour program for kids.

Power Play! Ages 6+

Power Play! is 30 minutes of constant movement for your child. This super-high energy class is designed to motivate and challenge the most non-athletic to very-athletic individual! A combination of gymnastics training, running, jumping, climbing, pushing, pulling, rolling, bouncing, tumbling and much more is sure to get your child's heart rate up- and give them new muscles and a huge smile! Pay as you come so there's no long-term commitment .


We'll be going in the next week or two. This is great, exactly what I wanted, and it's affordable, so we can do this every week.

Yay!!



No comments: