Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Testing

The girls are both doing really well in school, and while we are a few months away from the official end of the school year, I think they are both getting ready to move on, so we are going to test the rest of this week. Then I will know whether or not we are behind (I feel sometimes that we are), and we can catch up on anything we have missed.
I'll let you know how it goes.
I am also hoping to go to the local teacher store to look for Mary a Language Arts book. Ruth jumped to second grade, and the series I like is no longer in print. So, we'll see if I can find time to head out there. Matt is leaving to go to Co. for the weekend to attend a Men's Retreat with his Dad, so I am single Mom again.
We are going to an inspection Friday morning, and then the pool in the evening.
Then Saturday we are spending the day at the zoo.
Sunday we are going to church, and then to see the movie "Bolt" at the dollar theatre.

No comments: