Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Thrifting it


I love to find "deals". I've gotten pretty good at timing the sales, end of season clearances, buying at thrift stores etc. It's fun, and the kids have really started getting into it too.
Today we went to Target to check out their end of season sales.
I wanted to stock up on hats and gloves for next year.
We did great. Check it out.

I saw this hat months ago, and really wanted to get it for the girls. It's Littlest Pet Shop (a favorite in our house), but it was $6.99. That's too much for our budget.

Today it was on clearance, $1.74!! I got two.

The gloves are those nice insulated ones. We lost ours this year, and they are $5.99 regular price. If we lived anywhere cold I would pay it, but here they wear gloves maybe a total of one week a year. Today I bought two pairs, each pair was $1.48. I'm feeling pretty good.

No comments: