Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Rough morning

Advise needed please.  I need help getting the kids motivated to daily take care of their chores.  This is something I have heard every home school Mom struggle with, myself included.  Wednesday we seem to loose all energy and it is hard to get our work and school done.  I came home from my walk with the dog 10 minutes after we were suppose to be ready for school and this is how my kitchen looked.  To add to that, the girls wanted to play in the sprinkler with their bathing suits.

What to do?  They are doing so well in school.  With extra curricular activities breaking up the day Monday through Thursday we school 8am-5pm and most of the day Friday.  They do not have neighborhood kids to play with in the afternoon or evenings and everyone needs to have some fun.

Maybe I am being lazy, maybe I need a break during the day.  What should I do?

No comments: