Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Last night

After a morning of school, an afternoon of co-op where I watched babies for three hours and then cleaned the church for nearly another hour, we came home with a friend of Ruth's and jumped into making dinner for seven and a baby.  It was great fun and I was left with a great mess.  Spock had his first look at a real baby and was in love, Mary got to mother said baby and was in love, Ruth got to play with her dearest TX friend and was happy, and Matt and I got to host a fun family at our house, something we have always wanted to do more of.
The girls and I are adjusting more this week to our new schedule, I feel less tired than last week and that is a blessing.
Another blessing was that my sweet hubby got me coffee and banana bread from Starbucks early this morning before he left for work.  It was just the pick me up I needed.  Thanks babe, I love you!

No comments: