Friday, May 29, 2009

A love/hate relationship

Top photo is the front living room. Bottom photo is the back living room now the dining room.


Parts of my house I love.
Other parts I fight with on a continual basis.
I am not a person who loves furniture, thought I do like to move what I do own around to keep things interesting.
I also have the problem that we school out of our house, we have moved at least five times in 7 years, and have never bought really nice furniture, so I have learned to make do with what we have to keep things up off the floor and "put away".
So the problem I have now is the kids are getting bigger, playing less with toys, and that is not how the house is set up. So I am off the change some things around, we'll see how I do.
Here are the before photo's.

No comments: