Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A Quick Hello


This is what Mary does every morning when she gets up!

This is my Living Rom this morning.  Summer has officially worn me out and I could not get up and start school first thing this morning.  I was convicted last week while talking to a girl Mary befriended at the pool.  She had three of Mary's favorite Monster High dolls and was ecstatic that she owned more than one.  I talked to the girls about going through their toys again (we did this before we moved but our house here in Texas is smaller and where they play and the way they play is very different than in New Mexico) and donating what they no longer play with.  I'll list all these toys on craigslist for a week and whatever does not sell I am trying to find a children's shelter to take them to as a donation.

No comments: